If you’re not able to simulate even though you have credits In your account or getting a “Data Fetch Error” please try the following:
- Use Chrome. We’ve found that Brave/Firefox and other browsers can sometimes cause unexpected bugs.
- If you’re still having issues try using an Incognito Browser in Chrome or clearing your cache/cookies.
- Access the site from a computer, not your phone. The tool is not built to be compatible on mobile it is far too complex.
We are currently aware of the following bugs and will be fixing them soon.
- My History Disappeared? We had a server crash in April and lost some users history during migration. Please contact us If you were affected at email@example.com
- Data Fetch Error but still lost a credit. Please email us and we will add some credits to make up for it.
We will continue to add know bugs here. If you are experiencing a bug not listed here please start a discussion.